Sunday 22 January 2012

Going to ADE Global Institute in Cork, Ireland.

I must admit that I am thrilled to be chosen to attend the Apple Distinguished Educators Global Institute in Cork Ireland. I submitted my application not daring to dream that I would be selected.

I remember when I got the email last week - I was so nervous to click it open ....



It is quite a thrill to one of the 200 ADEs chosen from across the world that will join this institute. I can't wait to go and meet up with innovative teachers who love to use technology like I do. I am one of only 2 people to go from Indonesia.

I hope to learn more about:

Publishing books for iPad - a current project that I am chasing at my school
Running an Apple Training Centre - my school will launch it's training centre next month
Challenge-Based Learning - I do a lot of this and would love to hear about how others are running it in their classes. It will be a great trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment